Transform Your Financial Planning & Analysis Processes in Two Months
Are you still using Excel to drive your forecast? Are you forever sending and receiving spreadsheets? Do you spend too much time consolidating the data? Ultimately, are you too reliant on one massive spreadsheet?
With an investment of a mere 120 hours you can create a completely new and improved process. If you’re interested in learning how others improved their processes, please join us for a 60 minute webinar to see how others:
- Reduce forecasting man-hours by up to 90% – while improving accuracy
- Reduce their forecasting cycle times by up to 75%
- Coordinate planning for production and sales unit volumes, automatically driving integrated costs, revenues inventory and capital planning.
- Plan multiple categories of employee expenses, such as direct and indirect labor, union and non – union pay grades, etc.
- Report on and analyze cost variances and other key metrics, such as inventory turns, COGS, and average prices
- Run what-if scenarios, e.g., for new products, changes in labor, or shifting markets, by manipulating key drivers and assumptions
Let us show you how easily you can make the move beyond Excel.
For More Information: Click Here
GT Solutions International is your go-to mid-sized business advisor helping you manage your processes more efficiently, while keeping you out front and center with your clients and prospects. Domestic or International, non-profit or for profit, we’re your trusted business expertise. Contact us with your issues; we’ll meet with you to do a confidential evaluation with recommendations.
■ Outsourced Executive Leadership – CEO/COO/CFO/CIO ■ Outsourced Financial and Accounting Staffing ■ Business and Technology Consulting to the Supply Chain – Manufacturing, Food Processing, Wholesale, Distribution, Retail, Energy, Professional Services ■ AccountMate ERP Software Solution Provider ■ Microsoft Business Partner: Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Lync ■ Cloud Computing, Systems Hosting, Enterprise Mobile App Solutions, Networking ■ Adaptive Planning Partner – Business Plans, Budgets, Forecasts and Reporting ■ Assistance with Mergers, Acquisitions and Exit Strategies