Building the value of your company gives you a killer advantage in the game of life. You can choose to sell if you get an outlandish offer or sleep well at night knowing you could sell.
The hallmark of a valuable company is one that runs without you, which means if you can create a business that’s built to sell, you also have the option to hold on to it without the stress of running your company day-to-day.
A valuable business is also a sought-after asset making it more likely that you get an unsolicited offer for your business. This gives you negotiating leverage when you decide to sell.
Why Your Value Builder Score Matters
After analyzing more than 65,000 businesses, we discovered that companies with a Value Builder Score of 90+ (out of a possible 100) are receiving offers that represent a multiple of pre-tax profit which is twice that of an average-scoring business. Companies achieving a score of 90+ are also more than twice as likely to have received a written acquisition offer in the last 12 months compared to the average-scoring business.
Benefits of The Value Builder System™
- View company through the eyes of a potential buyer: 8 Value Drivers.
- Hone in on the areas that could negatively impact receiving a premium offer.
- Make improvements to better position company for that premium offer.
- Month-by-month advisement on the right improvements for your business.
3-Step System to Help You Grow a Valuable Business
- The Value Builder Score
13-Minute survey: Initial report on the current state of your business.
- Value Builder Assessment
Strategy session to review the results of your Value Builder Score and how to improve your business.
- The Value Builder Engagement
Monthly advisement on improvements to increase your company value and better position for a premium offer when you are ready to sell.
Value Builder Engagement - eBooks & Whitepapers
Famous or Rich: 9 Ways Value Builders Prioritize Wealth Over Recognition
- The surprisingly simple strategy behind one founder’s $87 million exit
- The strategic move that took one company from being worth three times EBITDA to more than 13 times in just two years
- The 10/40 rule and how it can jack up your take from the sale of your business
8 Ways to Re-Invent Yourself In A Crisis
- How to pick the parts of your business that are worth keeping (and what to get rid of right now)
- How to leverage digital and virtual channels to bring your product or service to market when your traditional business model is compromised
- How to leverage social media groups to build your business at little or no cost as more people flock to social media to combat isolation
- One surprising source of financing for your business right now