GT Solutions International is focused on providing consultative services and technical solutions that improve business processes and enable effective management of financial, inventory and document assets for businesses across the globe.
George Bergmark is a strategic financial manager as well as a Georgia Tech industrial & systems engineer, with a 30-year career in Fortune 500 energy and financial & business controls management.
In his capacity at GT Solutions International (GTSI), Bergmark consults with clients in choosing methodologies, and represents software that enables them to start small and grow big, maintaining real-time awareness of their costs, systems and processes.
Bergmark honed his skills early on at Coastal Corporation (now Kinder Morgan) where he served in a number of roles including director of project economics in refining, marketing and supply, and worked as a refinery controller among other key roles. Subsequently, he served as corporate controller of ASRC Energy Services, a $600MM international energy services company
In those capacities, Bergmark:
- Developed and installed a project tracking system to control capital projects
- Installed inventory, movements, product balance and charge and yield reporting
- Discovered and corrected a significant internal weakness saving hundred of thousands of dollars
- Developed a uniform planning and reporting system utilizing IFPS for the refining, marketing, trading and transportation group of companies
- Was responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and internal control policies
- Coordinated internal and external Audits performed by KPMG
- Restructured division and corporate finance and accounting groups to align with Oracle E-Business Suite and business unit focus
- Implemented web-based uniform planning and financial reporting system utilized by all levels of management resulting in on-time and accurate information using Infor MPC
- Coordinated foreign and domestic acquisition proposals, due diligence and economic analysis
As an entrepreneur, Bergmark has helped a diverse portfolio of clients in a wide range of industries reach their goals. He has led his clients in tracking their expenses, cash flow, implemented information systems, routed out corruption through standardizing SOPs, analyzed and developed strategic plans to streamline operations by evaluating workflows and balancing workloads, orchestrated due diligence for expansion, applied change management to effect training for client staff, and drawn up plans for exit strategies, acquisition, and next generation management.
George is the Founder of the GTSI Investor Forum, a member of the FENG (Financial Executives Networking Group), Immediate Past President of the Georgia Tech Letterwinners Club, and has recently been a member of the American Society for Quality, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP). He is past Vice-Chair for International Business of the Sandy Springs Perimeter Chamber of Commerce and Past-President of the North Springs Foundation. George is also an Eagle Scout and was Scouting and Venturing Scout Leader.
Certified ValueBuilder Advisor – Business Valuations, Peer Group Coaching, One-on-One Coaching
GTSI Investor Forum – Monthly Angel Investor Meetings
AccountMate ERP Software Solution Provider
Microsoft Business Partner: Microsoft 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams
Assistance with Mergers, Acquisitions and Exit Strategies
Outsourced Executive Leadership – CEO/COO/CFO/CIO
The Value Builder System™ is an online platform with a suite of tools designed to build company value over time. The business owner and their Certified Value Builder login to our secure system to complete exercises, set goals and track progress against a variety of value-building metrics.
Create, edit, and share Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents from your PC/Mac, iOS, Android™, or Windows devices, so you can get more done – anytime, anywhere. Plus, with multi-party HD video, content sharing, and shared calendars, you’re always in sync with your team.
Microsoft 365 updates itself, so you always have the latest features of Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. With low upfront costs and the flexibility to add users and services as needed, Office 365 provides the ROI you need to succeed.