The Freedom Workshop - June 30, 2022
Creating a Company That Can Thrive Without You
YOU STARTED YOUR BUSINESS FOR THE FREEDOM
…That comes with running your own company. The freedom to earn what you deserve, and to work for whoever you want, when you want, and from wherever you want.
The challenge is that for many business owners the dream remains elusive.
In fact, you may feel trapped in your business because:
• you know more than anyone else in your company about your industry;
• your customers ask to deal with you personally;
• you are involved in the building or creating of what you sell;
• and you are your company's best salesperson.
The Freedom Workshop is an interactive, sleeves-rolled-up session, dedicated to getting you back on track to gaining the freedom you deserve as a business owner.
• How to recognize when you've fallen into The Owner's Trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out;
• The three attributes of a scalable business model;
• The eight factors that drive the value of your business;
• The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business;
• The six forms of sustainable recurring revenue;
• The two essential elements of your marketing plan you need in order to avoid commoditization and costly price wars;
• The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood that they will buy again in the future and refer you to others.
If you are a Business Owner who has been in business for more than 3 years and have more than 5 employees on your team, join our upcoming Freedom Workshop
Give us a day of your time, and we'll give you your life back.
ONSITE Workshop - Georgia Tech Alumni Association - 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM EDT